As you may have seen, The Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation (ARPF) has been nominated to receive a grant to further our research. You can help by casting your vote for us so we can end Alzheimer’s in your lifetime.
The ARPF has been advocating for the Prevention of Alzheimer’s disease for 20 years. Our research is groundbreaking and our holistic lifestyle approach is now mainstream. BUT WE CAN DO MORE!
We are very excited and grateful to have this opportunity to receive a grant from JP Morgan Chase – and we need your help! Chase will donate a total of $5,000,000 divided between 196 Eligible Nominated Charities who receive the most votes.
This means that ARPF could receive as much as $250,000 to further our Alzheimer’s Prevention Plan research on Kirtan Kriya, our innovative memory meditation. That is a very meaningful grant and it would be an incredible help as we continue to spread the word about Alzheimer’s prevention through our research.
In fact whatever we are awarded will go directly into our new research.
Voting began September 6, 2012 and ends September 19, 2012. There are two ways to vote:
You can cast your vote for us by visiting https://www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving/app_162065369655?app_data=ein|86-0735832
1. If you are a Chase Customer with a Chase Online Account:
- Log in using your Chase Online account information.
- Search for “Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation” and cast your vote.
- If you are a Chase Customer with a Chase online account, you will receive two (2) votes. Each vote must be cast for a different Eligible Nominated Charity.
2. If you are a Facebook User:
- On the left hand side you will see a box titled “Your Votes.” You must allow the app in order to cast your vote.
- In the Search Box type “Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation” and cast your vote
- As a Facebook User, you will receive two (2) votes. Each vote must be cast for a different Eligible Nominated Charity.
- Additionally, Facebook Users may earn a bonus vote which can be used to cast a second vote for ARPF. To earn a bonus vote, users must share the Chase Community Giving App to their networks by clicking on the “Like” button, the “send” button, the “tweet” button or “copy link” button while on the Chase Community Giving App.
Very Important: If you are both a Chase Customer with a Chase online account AND a Facebook User, you will receive 4 opportunities to vote. Two of those votes can be used for ARPF (one cast via www.ChaseGiving.com; the other cast via Facebook)!
Please note: For our international supporters, you can still participate and make a difference by voting via Facebook. If you have questions, email us at email@example.com.
Voting has to be done between September 6, 2012 and September 19, 2012.
Your votes totally count and are critically important.
Please spread the word to your friends and family and help us to be one of the top 196 charities that will receive a considerable donation!
If you have any questions about how to vote, please call us at (888) 908-5766 and we will be happy to guide you through the process.
Or go back and follow the link above.
Thank you for joining us for 2 very exciting weeks. We will continue to update you on our progress.
Best of Health.
Dharma Singh Khalsa, M.D.
Founding President and Medical Director
Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation
P.S. With your help, we can continue our innovative research on the Kirtan Kriya memory meditation to prevent Alzheimer’s. Please vote for us today!