The Alzheimer’s Research & Prevention Foundation, The Original and Leading Voice of Alzheimer’s Prevention, believes that aging need not be a time of degeneration, rather a time of regeneration and wisdom.
Memory loss can be prevented and reversed by lifestyle choices that incorporate an integrative medical program of brain longevity. Our mission is to make available information, from conventional and complementary medicine, that will empower people to build healthy brains – information which will ultimately lead to the eradication of Alzheimer’s disease.
If we can slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease by 5 years, we can cut the number of cases in half. If the onset of Alzheimer’s were delayed for 10 years, the disease would essentially be eradicated.
• Educational outreach programs for the general public as well as health care providers
Remember these Laws of Brain Longevity:
• The brain is flesh and blood, just like the rest of the body.
• What works for the heart works for the head.
• A healthy mind and body can resist and fight disease
• Healthy lifestyle choices make a positive difference.
We are very grateful that many institutions, including the Mayo Clinic, the Alzheimer’s Association, and the University of Arizona, to name a few, have recently joined us in our quest to educate the public about the benefits of positive lifestyle choices.
For more information, go to our website at www.alzheimersprevention.org